How can I go forward when I don’t know which way I’m facing?
—John Lennon (via purplebuddhaproject)
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
For all the ignorant black guys who “only fuck with Asian/Latina/White bitches.”
It’s always been us.
The Montgomery Bus Boycott was Co-Opted from Black Women’s groups.
Women made up the majority of The Panthers.
Hamer, Nash, Doris, etc.
It’s always been us. Sometimes in the front, sometimes side by side, but never in the back and never M.I.A.